Friday 1 January 2010

New Decade

New Decade, New Doctor.

Yup this evening David Tennant metamorphoses into - well I don't know someone with floppy hair who looks like he should be still be doing his homework and in bed by 10.

At first I was horrified (sounds like something by Gloria Gaynor) but as the doctor has descended into permanent shouting, running about and pulling faces new and young might for once = good or anyway better.

To tell the truth I haven't actually watched Dr Who in a while I got so bored not just with the faces, but the fact that no one *ever* stays dead, or locked in a timewarp, or a parallel universe or mindwiped or whatever it may be.

I believe it's also bye bye Russell T Davies.

I'll get lynched :-)

New decade and this is all I have to say. Ho Hum...

2 comments:

  1. Well, I didn't think I could love another Doctor after Tom Baker, but I did. Will wait and see, but, alas, I suspect you are right.

    Have a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get a kick out of some of the earlier ones with Daleks dressed up in green garbage bags and Tom Baker was often fun, but after that, it all rather paled.

    ReplyDelete