Monday 23 March 2009

I hate Mondays

Actually I don't, and haven't for a long time, in my last Job Monday was my day off... But this one's not been so great.

The weather has turned grey and chill, I know that's fair enough it's only March, but we'd got used to it being like summer, only nicer as it's not too hot and the kids aren't on school holidays, but it's back to regular weather now, so I guess I should cancel the order for orange and lemon trees..

And I've been waiting in all day for Parcelforce (like UPS only rubbish) to collect a dehumidifier I sold on eBay yesterday. It seems that while I was given a time between 9AM and 2PM (!) they were only given the order at 1.55 PM. I wouldn't mind if I'd known, but you know how it is, you can settle to nothing while waiting in for delivery men. And we need to go shopping, we need wine, oh yes and food too..

And I found the ideal outside lights, but I cant bring myself to actually buy them..

You see that sort of day, if it gets fun I'll report, but I wont hold my breath if you don't..

1 comment:

  1. Graham, Graham, Graham... Go buy those lights. You'll thoroughly enjoy them - you know you will! ;)

    Waiting for parcel men? I waited today for my insurance man to come and give an appraisal on the dent in my car. Came late, as usual. But I found bright spots in the day.

    Come look around and tell me what you think of my new bird houses!

    ReplyDelete