Saturday 25 April 2009

browser update

Seems like a lot of people I couldn't stand Explorer 8, it's slow yes, but what I really REALLY got tired of having to remember usernames and passwords for virtually all my sites in spite of reducing the cookie thing to low (which I'm not sure is that great an idea anyway)...

So back to Firefox, and sometime in the last couple of days it's had a pretty big update, I don't know what they did, but right now its as zippy and slick as anyone could wish.

I wonder what Microsoft is up to these days, it seems to me that since Bill 'left' (or whatever) they just seem to have lost interest...

1 comment:

  1. Been thinking. Have you read any of Joe Haldeman's books? The Forever War is his most famous.

    And I am so happy you didn't give up on your blog.

    ReplyDelete